Can I have more than 1 YT channel on 1 account?

Tu Michael

Hi,
I have 1 YT account and my main channel is Dancing. Can I create other channels like Gaming, Style, etc on this account? Or I must create each YT account for each channel?
If yes, how can I add channels to my account? Can I apply YT partnership for each channel?

Tu Michael

So at the moment I must create multiple accounts to have multiple channels? Really look forward to the update of YT. Do u know when will it be?

Tu Michael: Good question! I was laksa wondering this same thing just a day or two ago, and I had a feeling it wasn't possible. :/

Dean: Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case. >.< That makes it really inconvenient, and a little bit of a hassle (to have to create multiple email addresses).

Hi, can i partner my channel to a gaming network, the n create new account/channel with youtube partnership? 2 channels/accounts ,1 with gaming network and one with adsense...?

So at the moment I must create multiple accounts to have multiple channels? Really look forward to the update of YT. Do u know when will it be?
You need two accounts but those accounts can be linked through adsense if that's what you want. But until YouTube changes 1 account per email. :)

Back