can i has criticism?

datguyonYT

I've Got It
I made this video and i wanted to hear some opinions here about it and also what you think about my channel and "style" of comedy.
i really would appreciate your honest opinion, doesn't matter if it's brutal. its ok sempai, i can take it ;)
anyways here it is:
now if you excuse me, I'll be on the 'who can post last' thread...

Well, I suggest your start with your intro rather than cold opening 'cause I didn't really know what your video was going to be about till 00:13. I mean you can start with a pun but do it right away and make it short. You know who is really good at that? Tobuscus. Also, avoid cursing right at the beginning. You know what really works if you do want to curse? bleeping it out! The viewer gets "it" without being shocked by it. Other than that, you got the personality and the energy, keep up the good work!!

Well, I suggest your start with your intro rather than cold opening 'cause I didn't really know what your video was going to be about till 00:13. I mean you can start with a pun but do it right away and make it short. You know who is really good at that? Tobuscus. Also, avoid cursing right at the beginning. You know what really works if you do want to curse? bleeping it out! The viewer gets "it" without being shocked by it. Other than that, you got the personality and the energy, keep up the good work!!
I've always been split about bleeping the cursing, didn't knew if I should or shouldn't but thanks to you I'll try bleeping the curses next videos.
Thank you sempai! :D

I've always wondered about it too. I try so hard not to curse but sometimes I just gotta.

Also did you just jump into a helicopter blade and say "it actually killed me" I'm dead [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wondered about it too. I try so hard not to curse but sometimes I just gotta.

Also did you just jump into a helicopter blade and say "it actually killed me" I'm dead [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha glad you find my dumbness funny :D
And yeah I get all conflicted when it comes to censoring my swears, but I will try to bleep them out next video (y)

Back