Can I Get Some Honest Reviews

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Hey guys I'm just looking for some honest reviews. I mean honest if you dont like it please tell me and then tell me what i can improve on. Im trying to get better but im thinking im not getting honest replies. My channel link is in the red bubble. Thank you

Picked up the GTA video to watch for a full-on-critique. (I'm sure thour't sick of me by now.) I know I commented on this one already but I'll go more in depth this time.

Maybe I've mentioned this before, but the voice volume is low...actually, I mention that a lot to people, ROFL, so there may be a bit of a sound balance issue to get past. I think that all of the sound is low, so it's more of a volume issue more than a balance issue there.

Video quality is good, and this is a standard Let's Play style of game. I can't say there's anything terribly wrong -- so far so good, talking to the audience is important in games like this, and also narrating internal thoughts. Asking people to comment is a good start to help engage people and get them to become part of the game.

I'd also say pulling it together into a story of thy experience may help collect more people. Harken back to what's happened previously in the story, and why it's interesting.

In fact, IIRC there was a broken disc involved and that might make a good personal story to talk about in one of the episodes.

Anything in particular that people should focus on for a critique or is this sort of general first-blush helpful?

Im definitly not sick of you have been my biggest help out of everybody. I will work on the volume issue, and do you think like it is entertaining or do you get bored and stop watching thats what i think is wrong is that i get boring and people click off the video

I watched your first Skyrim episode. I can't really find anything wrong with it at all. You're clear and confident when you talk, you narrate well and talk to the viewers, and you're entertaining. In this video, your audio is good, maybe a bit loud but otherwise it's good. I'd say just keep up the good work.

I watched your first Skyrim episode. I can't really find anything wrong with it at all. You're clear and confident when you talk, you narrate well and talk to the viewers, and you're entertaining. In this video, your audio is good, maybe a bit loud but otherwise it's good. I'd say just keep up the good work.
Thank you so much I think that is one of the few episodes were my mic actually cooperated:p but thank you for the feedback it helps me out alot

Thank you so much I think that is one of the few episodes were my mic actually cooperated:p but thank you for the feedback it helps me out alot

I know how it goes. When I tried making Let's Plays last year, it took me a full month or so until I finally nailed down the right settings for it. This time around, I'm just recording the audio with Audacity and editing it in. So far so good. And my pleasure good sir.

oh i see, i record my games off of console so for me the hardest part is getting it synchronized i messed up the first episode of skyrim my audio was actually a little bit earlier then the game

I can see that being an issue. Syncing up audio can really be a pain sometimes. Especially when you have audio that goes from one episode over to the next.

Back