Can I get some feedback please, 27 subs in a month

Arzen

Hey all you guys. Basically I have started using my Youtube Channel for gaming videos, in the first month I got 26 Subs, but it only went up by one the after and then back down. Would it be okay for some people to have a look, and perhaps tell me what I could do better, or something I might be missing out that would be rather important I am unaware of?

The only thing I know about my videos is I need to talk more, as for just starting out I feel like I'm doing alright. But could really do with some help. I'm not looking for millions of subs, just enough to have requests and such.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise. Me so silly :p
Thank you Katherine, your help is really appreciated :)

First of all I would suggest getting a banner. A banner sort of defines the outlook of your channel. So aim to get a good one, not something you whipped up after spending a couple of minutes on ms paint. And use the custom thumbnail options!
More people are attracted to a professional looking thumbnail than a default thumbnail of the video.
Also try and remove the black lines from your videos. It squashes the video and decreases the video quality. And overall looks ugly. So that's all I have to say.
Hope this helps!

Back