Can i get paid ad's??

tomandkatitv

hey so I'm using different people's music on my you tube vlog's and most of them say that you can you use their music as long as you mention and credit them in the vlog which i do... however I'm curious if i want to start earning a revenue from my vlog's will i need to use different music? anyone know?

Last edited:
however I'm curious if i want to start earning a revenue from my clog's

It is pretty hard as they are usually worn in specific places but if you don't give up you might get some revenue from them!

Dutchclogs.jpg

It depends on the license conditions they use to release the videos. I try to stick to music that is released under Creative Commons 0 or BY licenses. These allow for commercial use.

It depends on the license conditions they use to release the videos. I try to stick to music that is released under Creative Commons 0 or BY licenses. These allow for commercial use.

thank you, any idea how i would find that out,i don't really want to compromise on great music choice but would love to be able to take the blogs i make further.

Well if the artist doesn't already state that the music is released under a Creative Commons license you will need to ask him. Search for Kevin MacLeod and TechnoAxe. These offer CC BY songs.

We always use music from the YouTube audio library it always tells you whether you need to reference the artist or not! There is so many songs on there so definitely worth a look! And best of all its safe to use

XXLRay is right, it'll depend on license condition. The best way to avoid copyright issue is always use YouTube audio library, this is my main source of royalty-free background music.

Back