Can everyone attach a video to their reply?

It has ro be from a known website. One button is image the other is video. Make sure iu click the filmsteip :p

It was from media, it was recognized as being from youtube ([media = "Youtube"]) and when I posted it told me to remove it from the post ^^

Led me to believe it is only for VIP.

It was from media, it was recognized as being from youtube ([media = "Youtube"]) and when I posted it told me to remove it from the post ^^

Im not sure if its vip or over a certain post limit

That's what it's doing with me and that is the reason I posted this question, but fair to say I got my answer! :3

Reactions: JWB
Remember:

2 Cash for a new thread you create
1 Cash for posts with 60 or more characters
0 Cash for posts under 60 characters, but you get a cookie for contributing :p

:D

Well, if that is true, where is my COOKIES?! I am owed at least two packets of Maryland Chocolate Chips! You lie!

Remember:

2 Cash for a new thread you create
1 Cash for posts with 60 or more characters
0 Cash for posts under 60 characters, but you get a cookie for contributing :p

:D

I'd like to think when you quote someone those characters are already used up!
Would characters include spaces punctions, numbers? ect..
I know it sounds stupid to ask or is it just words?

I'd like to think when you quote someone those characters are already used up!
Would characters include spaces punctions, numbers? ect..
I know it sounds stupid to ask or is it just words?

Characters do not include the quote (the quote box is neglected in the count) but yes, spaces, punctuation and such are all counted as characters. 60 characters truly isn't bad. I am not sure if you have twitter, but you are allowed 120 characters per post, and you can see how fast that is used up (yet that's double what you need here). :D

You'll hit $200 in no time :D

Dude what are you talking about!? I sent them over a week ago! These dang mailmen stealing cookies.

Darn! Haha.
Kind of thought that!:p
I hate when that happens because every single time I try and write an inspirational quote or something funny, I need to shorten the words into text writing and I hate doing that -.-
Also does my text change too for you's or is it just me that can see it?
I'm so clueless at this! o.o

Darn! Haha.
Kind of thought that!:p
I hate when that happens because every single time I try and write an inspirational quote or something funny, I need to shorten the words into text writing and I hate doing that -.-
Also does my text change too for you's or is it just me that can see it?
I'm so clueless at this! o.o

Your text will change for us too haha XD

Back