Can anyone confirm?

TheMoshMedia

Liking YTtalk
Hey, I wanted to make a new channel art name and I saw a video. But youtubes channel art is really weird. you have the picture and you post it and they zoom in really far. So I wanted to also add my characters on the side of my name and use that, but i'm thinking that it will zoom in to far and I won't be able to see anything. Any suggestions?

I'm a bit confused on what you mean, but I feel like you're looking for a one channel template xD Just Google like "Photoshop One Channel Background Template." I hope this helps xD

I think he's talking about how youtube cuts out a lot of your channel art when you upload it. I had the same problem when I made my first one because I didn't know we had to use the template. :L

Basically just do what the person above me said and get the template, the link is here.

support . google . com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en

I'm not exactly sure what you mean... You should use the template that way everything you want to show is included in the banner. The reason why it doesn't show the whole image, is because there's different dimensions depending on what size screen your using. Also if it showed the whole image in the banner it would be very distorted.

Yeah the banner is a tricky thing to do. Tons of people don't get it right. skilled people will have the layout set on Photoshop that will allow easier transitioning onto the banner itself.

Back