camtasia trial cant upload to yt

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
hi guys i have the trial of camtasia 9 but it wont let me save videos etc or upload without having the watermark infront of it :( spent hours editing just to get this!
any ideas how to get past? cheers :)

Yes. When you pay for the full version/enter your software key the watermark goes away for NEW projects - but it sticks in projects you created under the trail.

so there is no way around it i have to get the full package :/ doesnt seem very smart to give people a trial to test it and use it for videos when you cant even upload them :(

Camtasia seems to be doing pretty well, so I think they know what they are doing.
The point of a trial is to make sure it works on your computer, make sure it does what you want, etc.. not necessarily to use for free (although, some companies do it that way).

Exactly, trail means using it on a trail bases with some features may not be able to be used while under that version. No way around the mark. You can use Bandicam free but can only record up to 10 minutes at a time.

Just curious, but have you tried OBS Studio? It's good for most things, and it's free. Once you get the settings right it does a good job. That being said, Bandicam is much more convenient, but if you use Adobe Premiere you'll have to convert the source file to a constant framerate and the overall customization of the video isn't as good.

Tried premiere can't understand at all how to use even with tutorials :(
I had that issue too at first. It took me a while to swap over from Sony Vegas, which is also a good choice. It's a lot simpler, in my opinion. I used to use it exclusively, then I'd mix it up, then I made the swap. It had specific features that I needed, otherwise I'd have stayed with Vegas.

I had a lot of issues with video tutorials as well. Seems like everybody's version is arranged differently, so you're pausing the video, scrambling to find the option to tweak, then backing the video up because you missed something, and it goes on. I'm not a patient person, I don't have time for that. In the end, I learned by tinkering and looking up how to do specific things I needed.

Back