Camtasia Studio Alternatives

Theres a thing called torrrent, which everyone uses these days.

I understand, it's not fair to use programs illegally, but a wise man sayd this on the forums, 'Nothing is fair now' :D

I know, but if he was looking for something free then he isnt willing to illegally download something.

I am sorted out now guys anyway and have my Camtasia fixed, I checked out some of the free alternatives that were posted earlier on in the thread but they weren't really suitable.

I am sorted out now guys anyway and have my Camtasia fixed, I checked out some of the free alternatives that were posted earlier on in the thread but they weren't really suitable.

Well as I said, the only one without lag, no problems at all, no watermark and good quality for free is Debut.

Well as I said, the only one without lag, no problems at all, no watermark and good quality for free is Debut.

Thanks, I will definitely check it out if my Camtasia messes up again. Does Debut happen to cause the windows performance popup that occurs in Camtasia now and then where it switches off Windows Aero?

Thanks, I will definitely check it out if my Camtasia messes up again. Does Debut happen to cause the windows performance popup that occurs in Camtasia now and then where it switches off Windows Aero?

If you mean if it asks you that your comp is slow and if you want to change to the basic colour scheme, Its never happened except after the newest Windows 7 update. Though it does not slow you.

If you mean if it asks you that your comp is slow and if you want to change to the basic colour scheme, Its never happened except after the newest Windows 7 update. Though it does not slow you.

Thats one of the only things I hate about Camtasia, it is very annoying if youre doing a screen recording to upload to YouTube and have it pop up. I think I dont have Service Pack 1 on this machine because it messes up the homegroups.

Thats one of the only things I hate about Camtasia, it is very annoying if youre doing a screen recording to upload to YouTube and have it pop up. I think I dont have Service Pack 1 on this machine because it messes up the homegroups.

Well get it once, tell it to never ask you again.

Back