Camstudio

When I use the Camtasia Recorder I find that it lags down the game, but then again in comes with the feature to record webcam and mic at the same time, then put it together in overlay in the Camtasia Editor. It's not that bad but I prefer Fraps and Vegas :).
Hey Mister Bear what's Fraps, another screen capture software?

Hey Mister Bear what's Fraps, another screen capture software?

It's actually the most popular screen capture software on the market right now I believe. It's really good quality and I highly recommend it over Camtasia. It also doesn't lag down your games since it records through DirectX or OpenGL so that's another pro. However it does cost $37 dollars.

It's actually the most popular screen capture software on the market right now I believe. It's really good quality and I highly recommend it over Camtasia. It also doesn't lag down your games since it records through DirectX or OpenGL so that's another pro. However it does cost $37 dollars.
That's not bad at all. I mean I wouldn't buy that right now but if i ever make a gaming channel i think I would use that. I play Vindictus and the built in Screen cap makes my laptop super extreamly hot

Back