Camera Suggestions Please! - Green Screen

You seemed pretty hasty with the response recommending this camera, any personal experience???//why this one? Sorry for asking, but I sort of want to know about a camera//experience handling it - before commiting to a purchase.
Maybe hailtherapture can give you some more hands on information since he owns one. I have trusted Nikon D series cameras since I was old enough to understand them haha.

Okay yes I will. I will also suggest buying a shutter release cable for your DSLR as well. NEVER EVER AUTO FOCUS ON YOUR CAMERA EVER, YOU NOOB. Manual focus is so much better and it will force you to become better at photography/videography. Anyways. The shutter release cable will allow you to focus the camera when you are in front of the camera, so you don't have to reach up and press the button in. If you do this, you have the chance of the camera focusing in on your sleeve/hand and the entire video being out of focus.

I bought one for like $5 on Ebay literally the cheapest thing but I'm not going to spend $20 on a button that focuses a camera tbh.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Remote-Cont...=Camera_Camcorder_Remotes&hash=item337ec88c02

Okay yes I will. I will also suggest buying a shutter release cable for your DSLR as well. NEVER EVER AUTO FOCUS ON YOUR CAMERA EVER, YOU NOOB. Manual focus is so much better and it will force you to become better at photography/videography. Anyways. The shutter release cable will allow you to focus the camera when you are in front of the camera, so you don't have to reach up and press the button in. If you do this, you have the chance of the camera focusing in on your sleeve/hand and the entire video being out of focus.

I bought one for like $5 on Ebay literally the cheapest thing but I'm not going to spend $20 on a button that focuses a camera tbh.
Hey thank you so much man, are you aware of this camera's ability/disability to change settings that will be more apropriate for green screen shootings as well as every-day shootings in a quick-moving city environment?

Hey thank you so much man, are you aware of this camera's ability/disability to change settings that will be more apropriate for green screen shootings as well as every-day shootings in a quick-moving city environment?
It most certainly has those. I've used a lot of old D40x's and the settings on there are redonk. I mean, there's like 10 automatic settings, then they allow you to go all manual.

Baby let me introduce you to the world of manual mode
Love-Saves.gif

Yeah, most def. I admit however you will have to learn to use that camera but if you read the manual it comes with then you'll be fine =). Such a great investment and so much fun to learn.

It most certainly has those. I've used a lot of old D40x's and the settings on there are redonk. I mean, there's like 10 automatic settings, then they allow you to go all manual.
XD I'm diggin the 'redonk' statement, thank you for your input, I have added this camera to my 'amazon cart' and I will do a few days searching for a camera that can compete with this one (for the price).

Thank you hailtherapture as well.

Ok so on a side-note. How long does it take people to respond to posts on other topics. For example I created a thread under the apropriate forum (or whatever a sub-forum is called) asking for someone to create for me a into-video, and in return I will give them a shoutout to their channel on each of my videos thanking them for creating it for me. I guess what I'm asking is, what are the type of 'threads' that will usually take a while to recieve a response, and what are some threads that will probably never recieve one?

Ok so on a side-note. How long does it take people to respond to posts on other topics. For example I created a thread under the apropriate forum (or whatever a sub-forum is called) asking for someone to create for me a into-video, and in return I will give them a shoutout to their channel on each of my videos thanking them for creating it for me. I guess what I'm asking is, what are the type of 'threads' that will usually take a while to recieve a response, and what are some threads that will probably never recieve one?
Request threads take the longest. The fastest are normally support question threads.

Back