Camera Issues?(Using phone's camera)

do you know what format the video from the phone is being saved as?

Also, is the folder closing when you try and copy it or your editing software closing? if its the folder make sure the phone is connected to the PC as a media storage device (normally you have to unlock the phone and it will do this automatically)

Are you transferring it via the phone or an SD card? Cause if you can put it on an SD card it would be much better!

I think it's mp4?

The folder closes when I try to move it from my phone to the computer. I've been using the USB cord thingie that came with the phone. My phone's lock screen is a bit weird, it likes to lock right after I unlock it. Maybe that is causing the issue?

I would love to have an SD card for my phone, but my stepdad keeps saying "It's a waste of money". I tell him it's not, but he's stubborn and doesn't listen to me. :unsure2:
Ah damn that sucks, it really isn't, they are the most useful things for a phone!

I think it's mp4?

The folder closes when I try to move it from my phone to the computer. I've been using the USB cord thingie that came with the phone. My phone's lock screen is a bit weird, it likes to lock right after I unlock it. Maybe that is causing the issue?

I would love to have an SD card for my phone, but my stepdad keeps saying "It's a waste of money". I tell him it's not, but he's stubborn and doesn't listen to me. :unsure2:
Ahh you need to make sure your phone is unlocked, normally phones ask you to unlock them before you're able to file transfer just for security reasons :)

Also just go out and buy one behind his back, I've got a 32GB SD card (class 10) and it's amazing!! I'll never fill it up :') my pictures and videos go on there (I don't put music on my phone) so the 16gb built in space is free for updates, apps and things like that :) It'll never fill up :') and if it does I can upgrade from a 32gb SD card to a 64gb! :O

Did you try to just "COPY" the video instead of moving it? I remember iPhone's used to have an issue when you tried to delete or move things off, you could only read/copy files.

Back