Camera Advice

KelseyCan'tEven

I've been considering getting a DSLR for a long time (even before I was blogging and vlogging--photography nerd that wanted to apply everything I learned in my photography class), but now that I've been blogging for several years and have started vlogging, I really would like to make the investment and have saved up the money for it.

I'm not too picky when it comes to brands. I would like to stick with Canon or Nikon because I trust them, but out of the Nikon D5100 and the Canon T3i (or whichever that you would recommend in a similar budget range) would be the best in quality for what I'm looking for? A blogger friend of mine across the country has had a D5100 and has been happy with it (though I know it's probably a bit dated by now), but I have also heard so much about the Canon Rebel series and have been a Canon girl up to this point.

Thank you so much in advance for your advice!

TBH there is no fair there is no major diffrence although nikon are known to be lower priced, I currently own a T3i and i'm canon bias over nikon (upgrading to Canon 70D soon) but I must say the canon T3i is Very very good and I can take a very wide range of shots with it and at the mp rate of 18mp it is very clean, for 500$ price range I would go with the 18-55mm kit as it is well made and can get most shots you want.

Back