Calling for help from DIYers

Or light the pants on fire and smoke them... it's all so confusing.
I think that will be kind of painful to have your pants on fire. You'll be running around the place[DOUBLEPOST=1406600874,1406600796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uhhh... boiling things, duh.
*has no idea what's going on*
hahaha, I own the house and we have a steam boiler to keep the house nice and warm during one of those season you call winter.

I think that will be kind of painful to have your pants on fire. You'll be running around the place[DOUBLEPOST=1406600874,1406600796][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahaha, I own the house and we have a steam boiler to keep the house nice and warm during one of those season you call winter.
Don't tell me what I call it. I call it Frosty Nippy Time.

Wait, do you call it that or does somebody call you that.[DOUBLEPOST=1406601111,1406601078][/DOUBLEPOST]I totally wonk on that one. Sorry.
Lol I'm done derailing anyway, even I have my limits haha

Okay, it's getting late. I got to go but Symph have fun and be safe on your journey. Here's a true story that might liven up you road trip a bit.
"A guy was driving his car one day and almost hit a moose but he quickly steered away and hit a bear."

Now for the humor
Maybe that bear was hunting that moose and that guy saved the moose's life. Or maybe the bear and moose were best friends on an adventure together to save a princess. What ever the case have fun driving.

Okay, it's getting late. I got to go but Symph have fun and be safe on your journey. Here's a true story that might liven up you road trip a bit.
"A guy was driving his car one day and almost hit a moose but he quickly steered away and hit a bear."

Now for the humor
Maybe that bear was hunting that moose and that guy saved the moose's life. Or maybe the bear and moose were best friends on an adventure together to save a princess. What ever the case have fun driving.
That was a terrible story. I shall keep it with me always. Good night fair prince.

Back