Other Calling All Ladies!

Kedanomics

I've Got It
Hello!

My name is Keda and I'm a slam poet who is trying to become more theatrical with her poetry, hence the start of my channel!

I have a video that I want to make to a certain poem I've written called "This is for the Ladies." It discusses the things that we as women go through in our daily lives. I have used this poem in a competition and placed in the top three!

This is where the collaboration comes in!

I would like to know if there are any ladies of Youtube interested in taking part? I feel like this would be a stronger piece if done with a bunch of women acting out the lines of the poem. You don't even need to act! You can hold up a sign with the lines, you can do whatever.

I'll of course mention you at the end of the video.

Let me know if this appeals to you!

Just a side note, Her poetry is so freaking amazing if you don't believe me check out her channel. And do it because slam poetry is so much fun. End side note.

Just a side note, Her poetry is so freaking amazing if you don't believe me check out her channel. And do it because slam poetry is so much fun. End side note.

You are amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words <3 :)

Thank you so so much! I'm going to wait to see if I get a couple more responses, because I have people on Facebook that have jumped at the opportunity also :) I will then post up information! Just trying to figure out the best way to do this via forum ^__^

Back