Vlog Calling All Introverts! (Easy Collab)

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
If you're an introvert and have five minutes to shoot a couple sentences for me, reply here!

I'm doing a video about being introverted and need a bunch of other people to be in my collab. Your part of the collab is easy - I'll give you a couple sentences to say on camera or you can come up with your own.

Here's what the video will be like:
  • It's about introverted people (duh). Not so much a "here's what challenges we face, waaaah feel bad for us" but more like "here are the characteristics of introverts and here's how I feel about certain situations"
  • It'll be short - 1-3 minutes, very fast-paced
  • Hopefully I'll get at least 9 other participants, but I can make it work with more people if there's a large response
  • Will be posted on my channel, hopefully on August 1st but possibly sooner/later
  • All participants' channels will be linked in the description box - fast, easy way to promote your channel!

Here are the requirements to participate:
  • Must consider yourself an introvert. It doesn't matter if one time a personality test said you're extroverted; if you identify with introvert characteristics, you're welcome to apply!
  • Must be able to record in HD and have understandable audio. Take a look at the videos on my channel - if yours are pretty close in technical quality to mine, then you're good!
  • Must be able to have your portion of the collab done and sent to me by July 25th. It's a really short "script" and what you send to me doesn't have to be edited since I'll be splicing it in with others' videos anyway. :)
  • All ages are welcome!
If you're interested in joining me for this collab, simply reply below and I will send you a private message with more detailed instructions. :)

Thanks!!

ETA: I now have enough guys for this collab. Just looking for a few more ladies to balance it out. :)

Last edited:
If you're an introvert and have five minutes to shoot a couple sentences for me, reply here!

I'm doing a video about being introverted and need a bunch of other people to be in my collab. Your part of the collab is easy - I'll give you a couple sentences to say on camera or you can come up with your own.

Here's what the video will be like:
  • It's about introverted people (duh). Not so much a "here's what challenges we face, waaaah feel bad for us" but more like "here are the characteristics of introverts and here's how I feel about certain situations"
  • It'll be short - 1-3 minutes, very fast-paced
  • Hopefully I'll get at least 9 other participants, but I can make it work with more people if there's a large response
  • Will be posted on my channel, hopefully on August 1st but possibly sooner/later
  • All participants' channels will be linked in the description box - fast, easy way to promote your channel!

Here are the requirements to participate:
  • Must consider yourself an introvert. It doesn't matter if one time a personality test said you're extroverted; if you identify with introvert characteristics, you're welcome to apply!
  • Must be able to record in HD and have understandable audio. Take a look at the videos on my channel - if yours are pretty close in technical quality to mine, then you're good!
  • Must be able to have your portion of the collab done and sent to me by July 25th. It's a really short "script" and what you send to me doesn't have to be edited since I'll be splicing it in with others' videos anyway. :)
  • All ages are welcome!
If you're interested in joining me for this collab, simply reply below and I will send you a private message with more detailed instructions. :)

Thanks!!

I'm interested as well :)

I love that so many introverts are YouTubers. There should be a study on that!

I am interested as well, as long as we don't all have to get together for a party!

Back