Call to action overlay?

The "Headline, d-line 1, d-line 2"-part looks a bit like designing an ad when promoting a video, yes. But overall still looks different. Hmmm. Have you tried it?

The "Headline, d-line 1, d-line 2"-part looks a bit like designing an ad when promoting a video, yes. But overall still looks different. Hmmm. Have you tried it?
no i havent and i wont . if its something related to google adwords, i dont want to mess with it..

Why? There are several steps you have to go through before actually starting a campaign and it doesn't really look like one. You would also have to have an adwords account with a connected payment method and so on...

It's basically like a custom ad for your video. I'm guessing the one video it's available for is one that isn't monetized? Am I correct? You can easily play around with it if you want and turn it back off. We've used it in the past before. It's a cool feature if you're trying to promote something, but I like I said, I'm pretty sure you can't have any other ads with it, since it's basically a custom ad so we really haven't done much with it.

this option is only in one of my videos.. i checked like three more and i dont have that option... i dont wuite unferstand what i should put on those options. but im going to play around and see whats up..
I'm uploading my next video tomorrow afternoon. I'll take a look and see if I have that option or not. If I do I'll let you know what I find out xD

Back