Buying YouTube Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is so true. It's better to have 100 views and 20 subs that you earned than 5,000 subs and 1,000,000 views if every single one is fake. That seems so lonely also.

At first it really looks interesting for a newbie that wants the start to be as easy and successful as it could be but when you think a little longer then it is clear that no one wants to make videos for a piece of software but for real people who can be entertained, learn from or laugh about jokes in the videos. On my new chennel I got a really nice, welcoming comment on my introduction video - no computer program could come up with such an encouraging thing.

Buying views is pointless and is a waste of money. Just work hard and earn your subscribers and views like every other Youtube.

I cant tell about the countless times people from YouTube view scamming websites have tried kissing my a** for my money. Its really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think buying views is very risky nowdays, since yt is cracking down on fake views. But Social promotion of videos and Promoting them on forums should be alright I believe.

Closing this. The thread is from 2013. If you'd like to discuss this subject, you are welcome to start a new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back