business card design

Status
Not open for further replies.

will ashman

I am looking for someone to design me a business card for my ebay account. The purpose of it is to say thank you for buying off me and to check out my ebay account for other stuff i am selling. i amd looking for something like this but to look more eye catching...

Attachments

• IMG_0777.PNG
    IMG_0777.PNG
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
I am looking for someone to design me a business card for my ebay account. The purpose of it is to say thank you for buying off me and to check out my ebay account for other stuff i am selling. i amd looking for something like this but to look more eye catching...

This is a YouTube forum...

Hey there, buddy! Could you please put the "Request" prefix next to your thread title so that forum members will know that you're requesting for the design of a business card, not providing the service to design one. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365624292,1365624241][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a YouTube forum...
Good point... and I just noticed that this is his first post. Well, care to introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum, Will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back