Bunch of Questions on Partnership

Tyggs

The Boy Who Was Named After An Animal
I've been on YouTube for a little over one month now, and I am happy with my views and subscribers. I feel like doing this hobby regularly, and I was wondering about partnership.
I know it is far too early to think about partnership, however..

1. What is a good network to look into? I read the list of networks on the forum and have gathered knowledge that Creator X is a good one for promoting and growing channels.

2. When should I start trying for partnership?

3. Is partnership worth it, since the new update is coming soon?

And an optional fourth question;
if I were to make videos with the quality and rate that my latest video (Canadian Stereotypes) on a weekly basis (meaning I upload videos that are as good or better in terms of presence, content, quality, etc), would I be on the right track? How good or bad is my latest video?

Thanks.

I've been on YouTube for a little over one month now, and I am happy with my views and subscribers. I feel like doing this hobby regularly, and I was wondering about partnership.
I know it is far too early to think about partnership, however..

1. What is a good network to look into? I read the list of networks on the forum and have gathered knowledge that Creator X is a good one for promoting and growing channels.

2. When should I start trying for partnership?

3. Is partnership worth it, since the new update is coming soon?

And an optional fourth question;
if I were to make videos with the quality and rate that my latest video (Canadian Stereotypes) on a weekly basis (meaning I upload videos that are as good or better in terms of presence, content, quality, etc), would I be on the right track? How good or bad is my latest video?

Thanks.
1) For your channel , Creator-X or Vlog Union
2) 100-500 views daily
3) yep

Back