Brutally honest advice? :)

Sorry, the other one has 2 subscribers, my advice would be to convince some of your IRL friends to subscribe, because it will put people that don't know you off from subscribing if you only have 2 :p

It's that thing of, the more subscribers you have, the more people will want to subscribe to you :p
Thanks, now I just gotta find some friends. :confused:

Sure, I would like an honest review
Your covers are fantastic! Really nice singing and piano!

I'd get some nice Endslates on the end of your video, with links to your other videos and a subscribe button would help!

Also, I think your covers would get a lot more views if you had footage of yourself singing/performing. It doesn't need to be live, you could set the track off playing and play/sing along and cut it to the music to give the impression of live... would definitely help people connect more with you!

Cheers,
Oliver :)[DOUBLEPOST=1399221765,1399220396][/DOUBLEPOST]Some people privately messaged me and I don't want to seem ignorant for not replying but apparently you need 50 forum posts to unlock the ability to reply to messages... so I can't actually send what I typed out! Sorry!

@OliverAge24 So... are you going to give me a review? Lol
I don't have much advice for you really, I don't play/watch FPS games really, you could do with a nicer microphone. Your endslates/editing/titles/thumbnails/branding is all really good, so nothing can do better there!

Just collabing and if you can do anything different/new that other FPS players aren't doing yet, that would help you too,

Sorry I can't be more helpful with it![DOUBLEPOST=1399225076,1399224999][/DOUBLEPOST]
COME AT ME BRAH ILL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN FULL FORCE CMON BRROOO BRUTALL I WANT TO CRY COME AT MY CHANNEL . btw did now know you used this channel like your vids :D
Apparently your channel does not exist... lol that's not a great start!

Thanks though man! haha

I don't have much advice for you really, I don't play/watch FPS games really, you could do with a nicer microphone. Your endslates/editing/titles/thumbnails/branding is all really good, so nothing can do better there!

Just collabing and if you can do anything different/new that other FPS players aren't doing yet, that would help you too,

Sorry I can't be more helpful with it![DOUBLEPOST=1399225076,1399224999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apparently your channel does not exist... lol that's not a great start!

Thanks though man! haha
https://www.youtube.com/user/thepronyx BUT I HAVE A CHANNEL ;_;

I'll ask for some advice in how to make my youtube vids better (check the my channel bit), but i would also like to pose another question.

A lot of my bigger productions need a lot of planning and manpower. Because of this, its becoming more and more difficult to make videos with my increasingly busy life in the media. Do you have any suggestions in how to cut down the production time or other suggestions?

Back