Bringing my Channel in for an M-O-T (Channel Feedback request)

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Hi All,

Well its a new year and I figure what better way to kick off a new run of content for my channel than by giving it the old "Under the hood" treatment! In particular Im looking for feedback regarding my channel, specifically your thoughts on the branding and upload frequency. I've recently tweaked the format of my uploads so while im rolling the new videos out I think i'll hold off on any video feedback if thats okay :) but yes! in particular im looking for any feedback on:

*My Branding
*My upload frequency and scheduling (What are your thoughts on Friday.evening uploads?)
*My general Niche (I review mostly Obscure and forgotten movies...)
and also any tips or feedback regarding how best to optimise my videos titles and descriptions from an SEO perspective would be very much appreciated!

Unfortunately Im going to be quite busy this weekend but I'll try and respond to any and all feedback posted

Cheers! :)

my god, you have so many videos.

From what we understand from IG - you need to find where your peak hours are. (For example, if i miss posting by 7AM, it's not worth it to me, and i DEF need to post by 6:30PM) - if i don't post by 9PM, i'll miss out on like an extra 10% of likes/interaction.

While I am not particularly interested in the niche your covering, it seems really well done!

I'd probably curate a bit better and not just make playlists? like on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkX8Txdt4e01anW9pb_M5g

my god, you have so many videos.

From what we understand from IG - you need to find where your peak hours are. (For example, if i miss posting by 7AM, it's not worth it to me, and i DEF need to post by 6:30PM) - if i don't post by 9PM, i'll miss out on like an extra 10% of likes/interaction.

While I am not particularly interested in the niche your covering, it seems really well done!

I'd probably curate a bit better and not just make playlists? like on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkX8Txdt4e01anW9pb_M5g

Ahh thank you very much for your feedback! :) At the minute I've just started scheduling my uploads for exactly 5pm on Fridays and this does seem to get a few people through the door from the off though I may use my extra upload a week when I do them to try different times and see which one seems to land me the most returns :)

As for playlists; I've only recently started doing them but I totally agree with branching out a bit :) My plan was to go through my latest season and then when that one finishes assemble a few Genre playlists (Horror, Sci-fi, Drama) and maybe even a greatest hits of some of the films I really liked and another with some of the all time stinkers I just wanted to get a little bit more grease under my wheels before I started splitting hairs just so I could make a few relatively dense playlists rather than a load of whispy ones with only a few videos each in them :)

Back