Bring the HowTo of Youtube here please!

Alright guys, we are forming a new channel, and we would love some assistance on learning a bunch of important points about what are the do's and dont's about youtube, how to more effectively convey how we can convey a message, and just in general be entertaining while doing it. We will of course have our own creativity while doing so, however being new to the scene, we would appreciate input on good research points, good links in this particular forum to check out, and some variety of youtube channels to learn from those who have been actively participating in the community for so long. We are looking for any kinds of tips, tricks, software programs (free or otherwise), things to keep in mind... whatever the community feels is important, concerning maintaining professionalism and blending it with entertainment.

Thanks in advance for all of your input!

[P.S.: yes, we will be searching around in the forum for information on our own, but pointing in right directions is much appreciated.]

Just a small update; we removed the videos on the channel (we're literally this new) because they are too long and the audio quality was out of wack. We already recorded 5 episodes since then and will be uploading them shortly.

Last edited:
youre only starting a channel its too early to worry about anything. theres no such thing as a perfect path to youtubing, people will always follow the bad path or another path so you are no different. i know for a fact that once we tell you about something you will forget about it and then follow a bad path just like everyone.

Thank you Kate :D
And to techno:
No sir, I will disprove your fact; my you tube partner and I will take all advice seriously, we are willing to pay for intros and such if needed. Yes we are trying to do a massive shortcut. We will work with you if you give us guidance, we are different. Do not go calling anybody "just like anyone else" because you will only shut people down, and they wont want your advice anyway; however, I am still interested. I am not saying I will follow your guidance per say, as it may be "bad" as you seamed to word it.

Just a small update; we removed the videos on the channel (we're literally this new) because they are too long and the audio quality was out of wack. We already recorded 5 episodes since then and will be uploading them shortly.[DOUBLEPOST=1420784921,1420779177][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I do things such as change my voice emulator through my sound blaster on my second monitor without having to alt tab (borderlands cannot run in windowed mode) effectively making my voice change seamless? How to do things like this would be good to know. I don't want anyone to hold my hand, just tell me what you know.

Last edited:
Back