Bring A Dead Channel Back To Life?

Void_

hi everyone, I have a channel with 7.5k subs. Years ago I used to do videos on it but I stopped. I recently came back and uploaded a return video but it only got like 12 views which is terrible for my size. Any tips on how to get my viewers back?

Just posted the same thread basically, and so far no tips. Guess you just gotta try to be consistent and hope Youtube realizes your channel is out of it's coma. Google Adwords advertising could help. But people get annoyed by ads for Youtubers that aren't the ones they like.

You'll literally have to work at it, you start with little views at the beginning and you should know coming back it's going to be the same.

ADWords works but don't expect any subs or much interaction on your videos at all. Depends what kind of content you have but honestly you won't get much interaction on your content. I tried it on 1 video and it didn't do much apart from give views.

ADWords works but don't expect any subs or much interaction on your videos at all. Depends what kind of content you have but honestly you won't get much interaction on your content. I tried it on 1 video and it didn't do much apart from give views.

Exactly. I had two Sonic game reviews that even managed to get a very good amount of watch time, but there was little engagement and maybe 5 subs between the two campaigns. With more money spent than I realized.

Exactly. I had two Sonic game reviews that even managed to get a very good amount of watch time, but there was little engagement and maybe 5 subs between the two campaigns. With more money spent than I realized.

Yep. A buddy of mine tried like $10 for one day gained a few views but no subs. It's really not worth it if ur a gaming channel and such. I know theres a couple people on here that do it and have success with it but they're review type channels.

I too am on the same boat.

Found the login details to a channel I made 4 years ago and now that I have access to it and started uploading again. Its a matter of putting some time and effort into re-building what once was.

Back