Branding idea?

I've actually thought about trying to host a "Meet n Greet" YouTube Event in the Brisbane Area. Problem is finding YouTuber's in Brisbane that would be willing to show up.

I've actually thought about trying to host a "Meet n Greet" YouTube Event in the Brisbane Area. Problem is finding YouTuber's in Brisbane that would be willing to show up.
Wasn't there a video convention there just a few months ago? It may not have been Brisbane but it was definitely somewhere in Australia.

Wasn't there a video convention there just a few months ago? It may not have been Brisbane but it was definitely somewhere in Australia.
There was an "attempted" one. They had it, but apparently it was very unorganized and pretty terrible.[DOUBLEPOST=1391579659,1391579510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Plus it was actually a "YouTube Workshop", not an actual convention.

Ill hold a convention for you @Faptain I mean worst case just you show up right?? Then you can film yourself doing all the fun convention stuff alone...

Back