Borderlands 2 Playthrough TMWYT

Ah, I am loving playing Borderlands 2 -- doing so for my live stream on Fri/Sat -- but I've been creeping around the forums watching other people's videos to give them a comment and help them out.

Your volume was a little bit low on the beginning (couldn't hear Marcus) but it certainly fixed itself with Claptrap--or maybe his voice is particularly annoying. Also, there's some odd rendering artifacts that keep cropping up, squares and such, perhaps your recording or rendering software acting up?

Ah, I am loving playing Borderlands 2 -- doing so for my live stream on Fri/Sat -- but I've been creeping around the forums watching other people's videos to give them a comment and help them out.

Your volume was a little bit low on the beginning (couldn't hear Marcus) but it certainly fixed itself with Claptrap--or maybe his voice is particularly annoying. Also, there's some odd rendering artifacts that keep cropping up, squares and such, perhaps your recording or rendering software acting up?

yeah I noticed Marcus' was quiet, but then after that cutscene everything was fine:)

And yeah, them artifact things, THey arent from rendering or recording as its all fine, so I thought maybe it was the encoding, but I changed the codec and its the same, I have no idea what it is, and I cant find a fix anywhere, literally spent hours trying.

yeah I noticed Marcus' was quiet, but then after that cutscene everything was fine:)

And yeah, them artifact things, THey arent from rendering or recording as its all fine, so I thought maybe it was the encoding, but I changed the codec and its the same, I have no idea what it is, and I cant find a fix anywhere, literally spent hours trying.
YouTube's re-encoder can sometimes be like voodoo. I have issues once and a while that I need to kick around. I had to switch to a special upload format to escape some of them (I used to rotate around AVI, WMV, etc.)

I just got this game, though I'm waiting for the Mecromancer dlc before I start playing since the current 4 feel a bit to meh. What is it about English accents that make LPs so much better than the rest. You got a subscriber.

I just got this game, though I'm waiting for the Mecromancer dlc before I start playing since the current 4 feel a bit to meh. What is it about English accents that make LPs so much better than the rest. You got a subscriber.
is it maybe because you imagine me speaking with a top hat and a monocle haha?;) Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Its a great game.

Back