Other Books anyone?

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
I've noticed a bit of a lack of people talking about books on here. Where are my fellow bibliophiles!? I have made a few videos talking about books and I would love to talk to other people who also review and/or other wise talk about book and possibly do a collaboration.

It could be as simple as "I was told to read this book by Emily Pruna, check out her stuff!" and vise versa. Or if a few people are interested we can even start an book club! Either way I would love to talk to some book lovers and spread more book love around YTtalk

I picked up futu.re a year ago and that was a good but I usually don't do much when it comes to books lol.

Hope you find some people though!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading. We could do some sort of collab, but I'm a little worried on our favorite types of books differing, which may affect the collaboration. IDK. I like the Hobbit, Of Mice and Men and Harry Potter (I'm on the 3rd book). You may think my age could affect what books we use for the collab, but I've read stuff like the Aeneid and the Pearl so I wouldn't worry about that.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading. We could do some sort of collab, but I'm a little worried on our favorite types of books differing, which may affect the collaboration. IDK. I like the Hobbit, Of Mice and Men and Harry Potter (I'm on the 3rd book). You may think my age could affect what books we use for the collab, but I've read stuff like the Aeneid and the Pearl so I wouldn't worry about that.
Great to find another book lover! Well why don't we keep it really simple, I have some book reviews up on my channel. Why don't you check those out and if you decide to read one just make a video about what you thought and give my channel a shout out. In the mean time why don't you recommend some books to me really quick and I'll read one of them and in my next review video I'll give your channel a shout out. Sound good?

Sounds good.[DOUBLEPOST=1469938480,1469938283][/DOUBLEPOST]Of Mice and Men is the saddest book I have ever read, but definitely the best book I have ever read. It's just a short Steinbeck novella, 121 pages I think.

Back