BMX RIDERS IN THE UK??

Josh Speight Vlogs

Liking YTtalk
Any bmx riders in the UK want to meet up? possibly go to a few skate parks, mob the streets, just got a chill ride and do street stuff and possibly find some roofs to go up to?

Where about's in the UK? I am not much of a BMX'er, I own a couple of 1980s BMX bikes that I am fixing up, I'm currently learning to ride BMX (I've always been more of a road bike guy) so I don't look like a poser. I am in Scotland :)

Good luck in getting back into it :) I am having lessons at unit 23, aw man, that's quite some way away, do you drive? If so and you did want to collab on something we could always throw our bikes in our cars and meet halfway? I'm in central/south Scotland

Nice one I've heard unit 23 is a good place to learn and not yet just got my provisional only turned 17 on Saturday ahah but I could get the train halfway possibly where abouts would halfway be?

Nice one I've heard unit 23 is a good place to learn and not yet just got my provisional only turned 17 on Saturday ahah but I could get the train halfway possibly where abouts would halfway be?
It's a great place, really good instructors :) ah right, happy birthday for Saturday and I wish you all the best in learning to drive. Had a quick look on Google maps, and halfway looks like somewhere around Dumfries/NewCastle depending on the route

Back