Blue Snowball? Reviews Please

Crypt

Community Editing Channel
Hey guys
I was just wondering what everybody thinks of the blue snowball mic. I've just been partnered and was thinking of spending some money to make my channel better. If you look, I had to delete pretty much all my videos due to copyright worries.
Anyway, I know it's a great quality mic but is it worth the hundred bucks it is here in AUS
Thanks guys

Personally all products from Blue are usually really good. My friend has a snowball and said its the best mic he's had for the price. And I've got the Yeti, one up from the snowball and thats really good aswell. If you can afford it, its a great buy for commentating :D

Personally all products from Blue are usually really good. My friend has a snowball and said its the best mic he's had for the price. And I've got the Yeti, one up from the snowball and thats really good aswell. If you can afford it, its a great buy for commentating :D
alright. Cheers man

I just gt a blue snowball a few weeks ago, and i have to say its REALLY good, a definate buy if your willing to spend the money

Oh one more thing, if you are going to splash out on one then get a pop filter too because it won't cost much and will help your recording further.

Oh one more thing, if you are going to splash out on one then get a pop filter too because it won't cost much and will help your recording further.
ok. thanks man. This is why I love this community :)

They are OK considering they're USB mics. Depends on HOW good you want to sound.

For me, I wouldn't buy anything new (unless your sound is unusable) until I saved up for a little mixer and a Heil Pr40 for voice work.

Back