Gaming Bloons TD Battles Collaboration

Dbrothers Gaming

Loving YTtalk
I just started my channel about a month ago, I upload almost every day and I try to make sure that I produce original content that is interesting and something that I myself would watch. I have 50 subscribers right now, I'm growing at a pretty good rate right now and I would like to keep the momentum going. It would be nice to collaborate with someone with at least a bit of an audience base but it is not a huge deal to me. I'm more interested in working with someone who is enthusiastic and wants to make quality content. Like I said in my title I play Bloons TD Battles and I would like to collaborate with someone. I think that it would be great to play a bunch of games and test out the new 4.1 update. I am obviously open to other ideas also. Thanks for reading!
My channel is IAAC I'm not sure how well the link works from my profile.

Ok, well I'm not really interested in doing educational games for babies and kids, I am looking for people that play the same game that I play. That wouldn't fit with my channel at all, almost all of my of the people that watch my channel are adults.

Hey guys i have a new channel and i wish you could check it out. Im still trying to improve. For now i cant talk but i will one day. Anyways id really likee you to check my channel out please and sorry if im breaking any rule.. just trying to grow up..

Back