Gaming Black Ops 3 PS4 Collaborations

Im looking for 1-3 people to join me in creating good gameplays for my channel and your channel's Im Going to be in san francisco for 2 weeks away from home so during that time im getting a few smaller youtubers to join me.
As i only have 5 subscribers but constantly and fastly growing.

You can also join my clan Lighter or LitR on Black ops 3:

Feel free to add Me on skype:
live:monstermashes

or my PSN:
MonstermasherYT

Im looking for 1-3 people to join me in creating good gameplays for my channel and your channel's Im Going to be in san francisco for 2 weeks away from home so during that time im getting a few smaller youtubers to join me.
As i only have 5 subscribers but constantly and fastly growing.

You can also join my clan Lighter or LitR on Black ops 3:

Feel free to add Me on skype:
live:monstermashes

or my PSN:
MonstermasherYT
Hey man, i think i can help you out! what kind of video do you want to record (zombies or multiplayer)?

hello im a channel with 4 subscribers and im trying to grow i have a ps4 and would love if you both would hit me up on twitter, skype and add me on psn!

Twitter: @gimphyy

PSN: DuckCheif

hello im a channel with 4 subscribers and im trying to grow i have a ps4 and would love if you both would hit me up on twitter, skype and add me on psn!

i added u on twitter follow me back so we can dm

Hey man, i think i can help you out! what kind of video do you want to record (zombies or multiplayer)?
I Do multiplayer mostly but i casually play zombies and we could do that[DOUBLEPOST=1469227513,1469227492][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sent a skype message

If you want, you can hit up my PSN:RecklessForce

Little suggestion, When I watched your video, You sounded very quiet and I had to put my speaker to near max volume to hear.

Hey I may be able to help out if still needed I have 10 subscribers and hoping to help you out and I as well

My psn: leivaboi05

My YouTube: I fatal-killer05

Back