Black Ops 2: Nuketown 2025 Preorder Bonus - Good or Bad?

My suggestions:

-Don't use the term COD 5 because there has not been such a title. [It may bug some 'purist' and could get you judged for something silly]

-I think you could really expand this, I mean pre-ordering a game helps EVERYONE involved. It helps the consumer by getting a predetermined destination to get the copy of a game, free content either physical, digital, or both, and it allows you to deposit on a game. For instance GameStop requires a $5 deposit it making it easy to get the initial reservation but you can continue to add money until the game comes out so there is not so much burden on your pocket. It also helps the developer/publisher to gauge interest and to allow for enough product to reach the hands of the consumer in a timely fashion with out making too many or too few copies. Lastly, it the retail company you pre-order with for both sales and continue to stay a viable source for gaming retail.

Otherwise GREAT VID! You got some great opinions and I am interested to see you cover some other topics.

My suggestions:

-Don't use the term COD 5 because there has not been such a title. [It may bug some 'purist' and could get you judged for something silly]

-I think you could really expand this, I mean pre-ordering a game helps EVERYONE involved. It helps the consumer by getting a predetermined destination to get the copy of a game, free content either physical, digital, or both, and it allows you to deposit on a game. For instance GameStop requires a $5 deposit it making it easy to get the initial reservation but you can continue to add money until the game comes out so there is not so much burden on your pocket. It also helps the developer/publisher to gauge interest and to allow for enough product to reach the hands of the consumer in a timely fashion with out making too many or too few copies. Lastly, it the retail company you pre-order with for both sales and continue to stay a viable source for gaming retail.

Otherwise GREAT VID! You got some great opinions and I am interested to see you cover some other topics.

Thanks, I have made a habit of calling World at War 'cod 5', gonna try shake that habit :)

I really wanted to expand upon the topic, but the gameplay wasn't long enough :/ haha :)

Thanks you, I pride myself of gaming knowledge :)

Back