Gaming BitzComms -Friendly Retro Gaming Group - Recruiting

BitzComms

BitzComms - The newest gaming commentary group in town - is recruiting new members! Here's the scoop:

Here is what I'm looking for in new members: (You don't need to have a lot of views or subscribers, but you do have to be able to make interesting comments)

* A love of games both new and old (especially old)

* 18 years of age. I want responsible adults. There are a few exceptions allowed, but if you act and/or sound like you're five years old, you need not apply.

And that's about it. If the above applies to you, read on!

POLICIES:

* I do not discriminate against gender. (unlike some commentary groups out there) If you're female, that won't stop you. I personally believe that females are superior to males in both mental and physical ability, so you go girl!

* You must treat all other members with respect and kindness. Failure to do so will result in a ban from the group.

* Topics that cannot be discussed: Religion, Politics, Sexual Preference, etc. I do this to protect you from flame wars.

* Swearing is allowed, but don't go overboard with it. There is a certain word that I can't tolerate, though. If you would like to know details, ask me after I accept the Skype contact request you send to me.

All right, I believe I have discussed all the policies. Now, on to how you can get started:

Step One: Send Me a Skype Contact Request

Send me a Skype Contact Request to segastar21. Make sure to include within the request where you came from and why, so I will know that it isn't some random person on the internet who is sending me this.

Step Two: Await My Response

Once I go online, I will see your request, and if you followed the instructions in step one, I will accept it. If you are online, I will send you a welcome message in the chat.

Step Three: My Approval

If you've read this entire page prior to the contact request, and confirm to me that you have agreed to our policies and rules, you will be accepted into the group. It's that easy!

And there you go! BitzComms is a welcoming and friendly group that welcomes new faces and opinions.

We are your #1 resource for gaming nonsense - guaranteed!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that BitzComms is NOT a Youtube Partner in any way shape or form, and we never will be, mainly because I don't want there to be disputes or threats between members.

Last edited:
Back