Gaming Big YouTubers wanting to collab?

Marty

Hi there, I'm a gamer who is also a small YouTuber. I am wondering if there any big YouTubers out there who would be looking for smaller names to help with doing videos, like an extra man in a lobby in Call of Duty, podcasts or commentaries etc.

I hope someone who has an audience is reading and would be willing to help others out. I would do the same.

Thanks, Marty

What do you see as a big youtuber? I think you need a little more to grow so you can help the other youtuber that's doing a collab with you aswell.

Most big YouTubers will not be willing to work with a channel that is not around their size. It would be all gain for you, and no gain for them. Don't rely on bigger channels to try and grow your own. Work with people around the same size as your channel. That way both parties gain, instead of one.

Considering you have 9 subscribers, I'd say no.

Why?

Because it's obvious you want a bigger Youtuber to help boost your channel. There's no way they're going to throw in free advertisements for you when they've worked for months/years to get where they are.

Look for channels around your own subs level instead. Help each other out.

Yea, it is hard to get bigger channels to collab with you when they see no gain from it. I mean if you was to ask a channel let's say 15-25 subs or something that would be fine. If your asking 5k + channels and your not around their size, they will say no.

Back