Comedy BIG Collab Idea! (Any channel type welcome)

Hey guys! We came up with this idea for a massive collaboration. Basically, it's a confessions video. We're hoping to get at least 15 other channels to participate. It's really simple, all we want is to get a few seconds of each person confessing to something funny, embarrassing or random that they have done or that has happened to them. It doesn't matter what sort of content you produce on your channel. Anyone can apply. It's also a good way for all of those involved to gain a little exposure and hopefully grow a bit. So if you think you might be interested in something like this let us know here and if we get enough people we can discuss the finer details at a later stage.

Thanks guys,
WP
I love this collab idea! I would Love to be apart of it

Oh my god. So sorry guys. We've been super duper busy lately with Uni, work and other videos. Almost completely forgot about this. There are so many of you interested and we'd really like to include at least 75% of you. All of you if we can. We're thinking the only way to possibly do that is to make more than one video. If you're still interested, email us at: wowserpalooza@gmail.com with your channel link. Once we get enough emails, we can get the ball rolling on the first video. It really doesn't matter how many subscribers you have. This is for everyone :)

Back