BestOfVideoGames Channel: Gears 3 Video Blowout! Updated Daily!

KnightRobby

[UPDATE]: Added two new videos today titled "Gears of War Checkout Best Player" and "Gears 3 Team Deathmatch." Enjoy...

Hey everyone,

This looks like a great site. I am new here and am a huge gamer so it is great to find this place.

Well, Gears of War 3 is finally out and I am having a blast in it. I've recorded several matches below showcasing Gears of War 3's full matches (uncut) in all of their glory and in HD. Check them out...

Note: I'd really be thankful for any thumbs up, comments, and favorites. It would help me and my twin brother Ryan out a ton! Thanks!Thanks to everyone for viewing! Tell me what you think of the quality of the videos, etc.

Also, if you want to discuss Gears of War 3, I am all ears! I am having a total blast in this game. And let me know if you would like to play with me sometime.

My gamertag is: BOVG
I also have a PSN ID: ThomasBros

Great videos there, I have commented on one of them and will check out the rest now. GOW team deathmatch looks so much fun there, I usually dont like GOW but I have to admit the multiplayer looks great.

Back