Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Best YouTube Networks

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Michael, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Sullygaming
    Cash:
    $8
    join anywhere except creative nation freedom my advice curse is the best for gaming network

2. BANDIT XRAY
    Cash:
    $0
    Very helpful , thanks for taking the time to post it .

3. Bgirl Sonia
    Cash:
    $45
    Nice thread and information

but still, I am not sure I understood anything about networks.
    My channel is far from being big enough to be part of any network (even adsense since I am not yet to 10K views even though I'm entered in this partnership) but I don't know what is a Network (in general)

4. kartoon
    Cash:
    $4
    THIS IS KOOL

5. thebeastnj
    Cash:
    $4
    Same! I had been working with some friends on another channel and am back to doing my own thing. I wish you luck!

6. RetroCrunch
    Cash:
    $7
    If you have a youtube channel that your not concerned with the money, but just want the exposure - whats the best networks to look for? Just curious.

7. RyanJAD22
    Cash:
    $57
    After reading I realize my channel is no where close to being put on a network and nor do I want it to anytime soon! This thread really had a lot of the questions I ask myself on a daily basis and gave me a ton of input and things to think about moving forward! Thanks!