Best YouTube Network for A Gaming Channel

TheGamingInc

I've Got It
Hey! I want to know which is the best network for a gaming channel. I am partnered with RPM, but I had hear that there arr better network for gaming channel that offer more CPM and TRY to promote your channel. I know of Fullscree, TGN (they contact me to join them), Curse, Rule (they contacted me to join them), TGS, and Crative Nation. I just want to know which is better, who pays the highest CPM?

I would say Curse, but most people don't meet their requirements (though it seems you do), including myself. Jetpak is a new one that offers high CPM, but it's a big question mark right now.

Edit: To clarify, Jetpak apparently has 100% revenue share. To quote something from their website, "JETPAK will pass through 100% of your channel’s Indirect Ad Revenue"

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think I should stay as a YouTube partner? They don't take too much percentage like network do. But, I'm most concern about Adsense. A couple of years ago a lot of youtube channel were not getting pay or getting their adsense account terminated. Today, I don;t know how it works. What if I stay as a YouTube partner and adsense don't want to pay me or banned me from it? Also, do YouTube offer loyalty music or a page like EpidemicSound?

Do you think I should stay as a YouTube partner? They don't take too much percentage like network do. But, I'm most concern about Adsense. A couple of years ago a lot of youtube channel were not getting pay or getting their adsense account terminated. Today, I don;t know how it works. What if I stay as a YouTube partner and adsense don't want to pay me or banned me from it? Also, do YouTube offer loyalty music or a page like EpidemicSound?

I honestly would stay as a partner. Most networks help with things such as copyright disputes, and some such as Freedom offer some pretty good perks. Networks usually help settle any issues you have involving YouTube, though the support of some aren't too good.

If you're looking for things such as royalty free music, there are networks like Freedom that offer sponsorships for things like Epidemic Sound and Audio Micro, as well as other sponsorships fitting for a channel of your size.

Does that cover what you asked?

I would say Curse, but most people don't meet their requirements (though it seems you do), including myself. Jetpak is a new one that offers high CPM, but it's a big question mark right now.

Edit: To clarify, Jetpak apparently has 100% revenue share. To quote something from their website, "JETPAK will pass through 100% of your channel’s Indirect Ad Revenue"
Pretty sure you have to pay money to unlock a lot of the tiers from Jetpak, they don't give you anything for free. Have they changed that?[DOUBLEPOST=1419068573,1419068500][/DOUBLEPOST]
YouTube do take a large cut, 45 percent I believe. YouTube has some music you can use in the video creator section thingy, but it isn't too amazing

Pretty sure you have to pay money to unlock a lot of the tiers from Jetpak, they don't give you anything for free. Have they changed that?[DOUBLEPOST=1419068573,1419068500][/DOUBLEPOST]
YouTube do take a large cut, 45 percent I believe. YouTube has some music you can use in the video creator section thingy, but it isn't too amazing

I'm unsure, to be honest. I've been trying to get information about Jetpak, but it's been pretty inconclusive. Not sure if we're talking about the same Jetpak, too.

So, they do take a cut. I have seen some comments and articles saying that YouTube doesn't take cuts. Also, the music, yeah you are right, they are not the best.[DOUBLEPOST=1419100787,1419098122][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, do you know how much does a channel that makes 500k views a month will get if partnered with Curse or RPM? Well, RPM has a cut of 70/30 and the CPM goes around 3-6. Curse is a 90/10 split and it says that the CPM stays at 3. How much do you think that person will earn for each network?[DOUBLEPOST=1419101344][/DOUBLEPOST]What about MGN network? They contacted me to join them. They have a 95/5 split. But, does anyone know there average CPM?

So, they do take a cut. I have seen some comments and articles saying that YouTube doesn't take cuts. Also, the music, yeah you are right, they are not the best.[DOUBLEPOST=1419100787,1419098122][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, do you know how much does a channel that makes 500k views a month will get if partnered with Curse or RPM? Well, RPM has a cut of 70/30 and the CPM goes around 3-6. Curse is a 90/10 split and it says that the CPM stays at 3. How much do you think that person will earn for each network?[DOUBLEPOST=1419101344][/DOUBLEPOST]What about MGN network? They contacted me to join them. They have a 95/5 split. But, does anyone know there average CPM?
YouTube still take a cut even when you join a network just FYI. In your case, if you do gaming, Curse are a good bet due to their no lock in and high percentage. As for earnings, it really depends.

From what I have heard and dug up, Curses CPM will go no lower than $3, not sure how high it gets though. Personally, my dream goal is to join them. I have only heard good things to this point.

Back