Best ways to use social media to gain subs?

velocity

YTtalk Mad
What are particularly the best ways of using social media, forums etc to gain subs? I've made a number of attempts but they don't seem very effective.

Social media is a science from what I understand. Hash tags and popular content subjects in conjunction can catch people's eye. Using proper @'s, like tagging a developer of a game you are playing can have a positive effect at times.

Join in on fun trending topics/hash tags like throwback Thursday , as I've been told.

Forums are a bit different. Get involved with the community first. Really involved. Then start to casually introduce your channel stuff. Most people don't care for that person under 100 posts that joins to simply promote themselves.

Persistence can be key.

There are quite a few Twitter accounts dedicated to giving more exposure to small YouTubers and that is how I've connected with a lot of people!

I join up and connect with facebook groups that are in your niche. That's done pretty well for my facebook page.

@youtubetips4you @utuberetweeter @smallyoutube @retweet_videos @smalltuberso @smalytshoutout @smallytexposure those are the ones I actively use and follow. There are a few more though and some specific to your niche!

Thanks!

I join up and connect with facebook groups that are in your niche. That's done pretty well for my facebook page.

How do you promote your videos or channel through that method exactly?

Thanks!

How do you promote your videos or channel through that method exactly?
I mainly use my facebook page as pretty much a separate entity. I post funny pictures and things about my niche (coffee) and share those with the groups. Then I make a video once a week and share them to the groups too. That way, I'm still participating and not spamming my channel yet I'm still getting my content out there. Just kind of spreading out the youtube love

Twitter has been pretty good to me. I've gained 20 extra followers on there under two weeks. Follow other youtubers or creators. And socialize! Hard for me to do because sometimes I don't even text my friend back for days. But you have to try and socialize, retweet their things, like comment be friendly. If they like your stuff most likely they'll follow back and you get a sub. Also you can build friendships and then do a collab.

nobody has said it yet but instagram has worked for me the most to be honest. I find it easier to interact with people through there and post snippets of videos that will auto play in anyones feed who follows you back. so as long as your first 5 seconds are eye catching they will finish watching the whole video and then become a potential subscriber

Back