Best way to promote your channel?

Razer

YTtalk Mad
So I wanted to know what is the best way to gain views and gain the all important subscriber base?​
I know there's multiple websites you can try for example twitter, facebook, reddit, tumblr and obviously yttalk but I have only found one effective, which is this website. The others I find hard to get any attention from and especially reddit because the members of that forum like to down and dislike anyone's video (You do have to earn respect on there first)​

Recently I've found that in the gaming section of yttalk the feedback and the motivation to help each other has disappeared, I mean the effort to help each other grow and work like a team rather than individuals. This is because for smaller channels to grow we need to help each other.​

So I'd like to know how everyone else promotes their own channels?

So I wanted to know what is the best way to gain views and gain the all important subscriber base?
I know there's multiple websites you can try for example twitter, facebook, reddit, tumblr and obviously yttalk but I have only found one effective, which is this website. The others I find hard to get any attention from and especially reddit because the members of that forum like to down and dislike anyone's video (You do have to earn respect on there first)

Recently I've found that in the gaming section of yttalk the feedback and the motivation to help each other has disappeared, I mean the effort to help each other grow and work like a team rather than individuals. This is because for smaller channels to grow we need to help each other.​

So I'd like to know how everyone else promotes their own channels?
I personally am not part of the gaming channels, but I continue to see support all across YTtalk people are always giving feedback and very QUICKLY too. I'm not sure if you're not on here very often but if you go through the threads or do a simple search, you will find TONS of threads of people asking for advice and others giving them lots of suggestions.

I really dont think attacking the people on here will get them more eager to help.

I personally am not part of the gaming channels, but I continue to see support all across YTtalk people are always giving feedback and very QUICKLY too. I'm not sure if you're not on here very often but if you go through the threads or do a simple search, you will find TONS of threads of people asking for advice and others giving them lots of suggestions.

I really dont think attacking the people on here will get them more eager to help.

I'm not attacking anyone? I'm just making a discussion. My aim is to get a chat going for promotion and to see other peoples views on the feedback of the gaming section?
I'm on here often and do see feedback but I don't see it in my section.[DOUBLEPOST=1429816431,1429816359][/DOUBLEPOST]
It really depends on you and how much you are willing to experiment, don't forget to look at different guides, tips and tricks especially on the forum, here is mine if you fancy checking it out;

Thank you! I've not seen that thread so I'll give it a read now :)

Back