Best Way to Get views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, lets cut back on the "don't buy subs" and try to help him with his original problem. Whether he did or not is none of our concern, really. : |

Anyway, I've found that keeping a schedule for uploading increases regular views and subscribers. If you are going on a vacation, for example, plan ahead and use the scheduled uploader to make up for the time lost. Another way I've found to increase views etc is to engage with your audience; comment back to them! Lastly, use social media (as had been said previously) and change your tags depending on what's hot at the moment. For example, I had a pokemon mod for mine craft video, and when X and Y (the new pokemon games) came out, I added "X and Y" to the tags and got a couple hundred extra views off of a previously dead video.

Hope this helps!
Thanks I didn't buy subs I gained them over the year and they lost interest most of them only some subs are active. But thanks I will make a schedule etc!

Nothing special, he buy subscribers... We already have picture in previous comments. There is no other way for 2000 subs with one day and just 60 views.
Randomly botted ? Why would YouTube butted anyone for no reason.... Maybe, but just maybe someone buy subs for you, but i don't why would someone do such a thing.

Nothing special, he buy subscribers... We already have picture in previous comments. There is no other way for 2000 subs with one day and just 60 views.
Randomly botted ? Why would YouTube butted anyone for no reason.... Maybe, but just maybe someone buy subs for you, but i don't why would someone do such a thing.
Are you retarded? I have stated this multiple times that I haven't, and no where it says 2000 subscribers in one day, like I said my viewers lost interest and I don't know how to get people to get interested start listening before you make oblivious comments I just joined this community and I already feel like I should leave.[DOUBLEPOST=1385080285,1385080182][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you retarded? I have stated this multiple times that I haven't, and no where it says 2000 subscribers in one day, like I said my viewers lost interest and I don't know how to get people to get interested start listening before you make oblivious comments I just joined this community and I already feel like I should leave.
If I got randomly botted does anyone know how I fix this? Because I want my original subscribers! I went from like 200 and then it shot up so quick.

Now my channel got taken down...ugh this day isn't going so well! Although i'll be making a new channel and hope it doesn't get botted![DOUBLEPOST=1385083984,1385083854][/DOUBLEPOST]None of you were supportive either except MediorcreMichael I am leaving these forums.

Now my channel got taken down...ugh this day isn't going so well! Although i'll be making a new channel and hope it doesn't get botted![DOUBLEPOST=1385083984,1385083854][/DOUBLEPOST]None of you were supportive either except MediorcreMichael I am leaving these forums.
next time make a legit channel and you wont have theses problems. People here are very supportive, so don't try to put this on us.

next time make a legit channel and you wont have theses problems. People here are very supportive, so don't try to put this on us.
OMG how many times do I have to say this IT WASNT ME WHO DID THIS someone botted my channel and now it's deleted because of them! NOT BECAUSE OF ME OMG you're retarded.[DOUBLEPOST=1385090068,1385090012][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're really going to have that attitude today because today I lost a couple of close friends and now lost my YouTube channel that I put effort into and lost it because of someone, and now you you're just giving me more reason to just kill myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back