Best Vlogging Camera?

MindofEnvy

Okay so my most recent vid is of my GoPro Hero3. I dislike gopros so much due to my massive hands and lack of a lcd screen.
What is a good camera to use for vlogging?
I looked around and many posts make no sense. I just want something with an LCD screen and a mounting point.
I know its a lazy post but I just wanna know what you use or what you recommend.

Depends on how much money do you want to spend on a camera? If you're shooting it yourself you'll want a camera that has a flip out screen.

I use to use a big DSLR but it's really heavy on my small hands and takes up a lot of space when traveling and can weigh me down. I switched over to a Sony a5100, and would go for an a7 but it's too expensive. It's small, flip out screen, and quality is great. It's a great bang for the buck I think.

I use the Canon G7X AND I LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I got mine for $300 off so it was a steal of a deal. If you find it discounted, get it!

If I were a vlogger, I would use the Canon G5X. ^^ I'm thinking about getting that camera -- it performs so well in low-light settings!! :eek:

Have a look at the canon 70d- it does autofocus when you film, you can flip the screen out so you can see the screen and frame while you are filming. I has great quaility ull 1080p- Zoella and Casey Neistat both HUGE Youtubers use it!

Have a look at the canon 70d- it does autofocus when you film, you can flip the screen out so you can see the screen and frame while you are filming. I has great quaility ull 1080p- Zoella and Casey Neistat both HUGE Youtubers use it!
When it comes to camera like these (DSLRs).... it's not the camera, it's the lens that matters more.

When it comes to camera like these (DSLRs).... it's not the camera, it's the lens that matters more.
Not really its the functionality that the body gives you, the body of the camera is what makes the quality. Different cameras will give you- better quality funtionality, higher MPs, FPS, ISO - in terms of lenses on DSLRs they will just give you the the zoom capacity and depth of field. For vloggers commonly use a wide angle lenses.

Canon G7X, Sony A6000, Bigger cameras such as the t5i, 70d, and even higher are options that I would consider good for vlogging.

Back