Best upload time for UK channels?

protag

I was wondering if anybody has figured out what tome of day is best to upload your videos for max exposure? I guessed early evening 5-7pm but i seen to get less views than usual doing it that way.

Anybody UK based have an opinion on the best time to schedule uploads so i can try it out?

I was wondering if anybody has figured out what tome of day is best to upload your videos for max exposure? I guessed early evening 5-7pm but i seen to get less views than usual doing it that way.

Anybody UK based have an opinion on the best time to schedule uploads so i can try it out?

I am living in the UK and upload my videos at 9:30pm GMT (take a look at my view counts on my channel). I always upload it so that it generally pops up during the Midwest US 'after school/work' hours. (about 3pm onwards). Uploading before about 6pm GMT is kinda pointless since most people (even though its holidays right now) will be at school or work.

I usually upload at 3pm - 9pm GMT, but I don't experiment which time is best. Most of my uploads are around 6pm. I figured everyone has had dinner/supper and settled down to the internet by then...

I would say later evening for us folk from the UK, as gamers from UK usually are up late plus you catch the us in there afternoon/early evening.

Another thing to do, I just thought - look at your analytics and find out where the majority of your users come from. Find an 'after work' time schedule for them and upload during that time. That's why I upload so late, because about 70% of my viewers are American.

I've been changing my upload times for a few weeks, seems that around 7:30pm - 9pm is roughly a good time to upload :D

huh, this is all really interesting! I think I was doing it too early too, going by UK time and not figuring in the rest of the world (especially the US). Good question, I'm glad you asked it :)

Thanks for the replies guys, (especially Frankie) ill try out a later upload time Nd see how that works out!

Back