Best Times

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
I'm going through my analytics, and I'm trying to find what days would be best for me to upload. According to the analytics, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays seem to fit the bill. Now, my question to you guys would be. What are your best days to upload, and are you actually going by the analytics, or just posting on days you decided? :p

Shifted this to strategies and technique advice :)

After doing consistent videos (or when I did do it consistently) I did them on Sundays and when that caught on it pretty much made Sundays a good time to post, people have expectations :p (or at least they had expectations)

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between seven and nine! No idea if that's a good time just fits nicely into my workflow and I imagine people will be online and active around then! :)

Shifted this to strategies and technique advice :)

After doing consistent videos (or when I did do it consistently) I did them on Sundays and when that caught on it pretty much made Sundays a good time to post, people have expectations :p (or at least they had expectations)

Oh, awesome! Thanks for the move, and feedback!

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between seven and nine! No idea if that's a good time just fits nicely into my workflow and I imagine people will be online and active around then! :)

It seems everyone I know has the same schedule! xD

Currently, that's my schedule. For a 14 subscriber channel, I'd say I'm doing pretty good view wise.

Back