Best time to upload

Insidific

I've Got It
So I've done a couple of searches and I couldn't find a good thread with a lot of replies detailing the best time and with there timezone, so if you all be so kind as to put your upload time then whatever your timezone is it would help a lot.

I'm currently just trying to narrow down the best time and at the moment for me it's 6:00PM thats GMT

It's about 6pm gmt for me too. I think it's cos it's early enough that europe can still watch, but late enough so that america is awake and on the interwebs and will be more so over the next few hours

I put it out at around 8 as thats when I know most of my viewers are more likely to be on the internet.

My theory is that it isn't as important as people think :)

YT is not like live TV before the invention of video recorders. - Your video will still be there if people aren't online when you upload it.

Good luck :up:

My theory is that it isn't as important as people think :)

YT is not like live TV before the invention of video recorders. - Your video will still be there if people aren't online when you upload it.

Good luck :up:

I agree somewhat, but to get that initial viewing is usually what determines how the video gets spread
Videos usually get overshadowed by others if they don't get a good initial viewing, thats just my opinion

I agree somewhat, but to get that initial viewing is usually what determines how the video gets spread
Videos usually get overshadowed by others if they don't get a good initial viewing, thats just my opinion

I agree it's important a new video gets a good initial viewing, but I don't think the upload time is relevant to that.

Let's just say most of your target audience is online between 6pm and 9pm GMT. Well if you upload outside of those times, they'll see your video next time they are online. Your video will still be there. They will still see you have uploaded a new video in your feed so it all balances out :)

I agree it's important a new video gets a good initial viewing, but I don't think the upload time is relevant to that.

Let's just say most of your target audience is online between 6pm and 9pm GMT. Well if you upload outside of those times, they'll see your video next time they are online. Your video will still be there. They will still see you have uploaded a new video in your feed so it all balances out :)

Yeah thats true, I guess for me keeping scheduled is good and just uploading for the same time seems to help :)

Back