Best time to release youtube videos

CAMouflage936

I've Got It
I would like to know in your opinion what the best time to release content. I am a gaming channel. Thanks for your help.

Usually around 3:30 p.m. - 7 p.m on weekdays is what most people recommend.

I don't recommend posting on Thursdays, that's the day most youtubers do and your video gets lost in feeds, but really that's a matter of preference.
I like posting my videos around midnight on Saturdays, that's given me my best results. :)

There's no magic time to release your videos. Youtube gets more traffic during weekends, but that doesn't mean your potential viewers would be watching at that time. Even then, they can still find your videos the next weekend and so on. Best thing to do is experiment and find out what works best for your channel.

It depends of where do you get the most traffic :) I notice in my case posting around 1pm - 5pm I get faster activity because I catch my UK viewers at night and my US at around mid day evening ^^

I have a bad habit of releasing my videos at around 11pm-12am because that's when I'm usually home to edit videos. But, as others have said there is probably no magic time to release your videos.

I know myself I usually crawl all the way down my feed to where I last left off even if I haven't looked at it for a few days. You never know what you'll miss!

I think sundays are really good if all you have time for is the weekend, During the week more so of mondays and tuesdays but wednesday through saturday isn't the best because everyone else is uploading theirs as well.

Back