Best screen recorder?

DxTory over Fraps
Fraps feels antiquated and restrictive! No dual audio recording or anything decent..[DOUBLEPOST=1396444554,1396444525][/DOUBLEPOST]For screen recording, OBS or Mirrilis Action!
For game recording, DxTory
+1 for Mirrilis and OBS

Dual audio recording doesn't bother me, since I record my game audio & microphone separately. DxTory has way to many settings to fiddle with.
That really isn't a bad thing. You could save a buttload of time by getting DxTory to record both perfectly in synch heh. Better to have a choice of codecs as well as many other options than no options at all.

That really isn't a bad thing. You could save a buttload of time by getting DxTory to record both perfectly in synch heh. Better to have a choice of codecs as well as many other options than no options at all.
Meh. I don't have a problem with Fraps, no need to switch without a reason to.

For PC: fraps is the best choice because it doesn't show any noticeable lag, but huge files
For Mac: Screenflow HD, it create a smallish file size and does have great quality
If you are worried about the huge sizes, you can use a software called "handbrake" and when it starts up, choose the video u wan to upload, then choice web optimize, and then start. This will make a huge difference in the file size and therfore a faster upload.
Enjoy

As many other threads have already answered this, OBS is a great screen recorder, and its free.

Back