Best Schedule Method

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
UPDATE: Sorry to revive an old thread, HOWEVER, I come bearing new information. I've noticed after I upload an unlisted video and send it out for people to view, I can then switch it to private, exit out of edit mode, click on edit video, and now SCHEDULE it! This is huge for my proofing and scheduling process, I will be adding this to my original post so not to waste anyone's time.

Hey guys, I need some help.

Apparently if you upload a video and schedule it, you can't share it with anyone? Also, when I switched it to unlisted, I couldn't switch it back to scheduled?

Basically I want to upload a final version, optimize it, schedule it, and then share it with someone before it is published on the scheduled date. What do you guys think is the best method to go about doing this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
upload it as unlisted then just link them the video. it cant be found unless you send the link, then when your happy change it to public

If you only post like twice a week try to spread them apart as much as possible. You should also plan when you should film, edit and then post. Like write it down so that it will be stuck with you.

Thank you for the answers everyone. I guess I was hoping for a way to share a scheduled final video. I know I can unlist it, but I currently have content scheduled in advance twice a week for a month, and I have them release to public while I'm at work. Right now my method is to unlist, then after approval I reupload, copy-paste description and tags, and then schedule the release date.

Thank you for the answers everyone. I guess I was hoping for a way to share a scheduled final video. I know I can unlist it, but I currently have content scheduled in advance twice a week for a month, and I have them release to public while I'm at work. Right now my method is to unlist, then after approval I reupload, copy-paste description and tags, and then schedule the release date.

Unfortunately, the scheduled video is private by default, so there's not a way to share a scheduled video with someone else unless you change the status to unlisted, therefore losing the scheduling feature.

Unfortunately, the scheduled video is private by default, so there's not a way to share a scheduled video with someone else unless you change the status to unlisted, therefore losing the scheduling feature.

Well that's too bad, makes the proofing process cumbersome

Back