Best render settings for Sony Vegas Movie Studio?

NexZt

I've been using Movie Studio for a while now, but when I render out my videos the fps is so low. Do anyone of you know any good render settings?

Your FPS is low in the rendered video?!?? Is it low in the original video or in Movie Studio itself? And are you using correct FPS settings? YouTube only takes in 30FPS so I usually render at 29.97, also what format are you rendering at? I always have lag in WMV videos for some reason.

Your FPS is low in the rendered video?!?? Is it low in the original video or in Movie Studio itself? And are you using correct FPS settings? YouTube only takes in 30FPS so I usually render at 29.97, also what format are you rendering at? I always have lag in WMV videos for some reason.
I have 60 when I'm recording with Fraps, and I record in 30fps and render it in 29.97, but it still looks like 20-24! I don't know what the problem is :/

I have 60 when I'm recording with Fraps, and I record in 30fps and render it in 29.97, but it still looks like 20-24! I don't know what the problem is :/
Are you rendering in WMV? Like I mentioned, I always had FPS problems with it..

Back