best of xX RG L3g3Nd Xx

jdotrees

this is a short montage i made from the best clips out of my youtube series quick scope lobby kill cams

The transition between the clips can be a little annoying when tired, you could opt to have no transitions and have them go straight into the next one or crossfade the clips, basically have them slightly overlapped in your video editor so they go smoothly, I think it is the black I dont like. The video goes a little crazy at 1:05 roughly and it would be better without it. The quality isnt too bad, I haven't got any sound on at this time so I cant comment on that. Overall though it does have a bit of room for improvement/perfection but it isnt really bad, I couldn't read the text on the intro too properly so making it larger might help as well as making the sphere larger :)

Hey josh, Gingee here, And i didnt realise it was this video you uploaded, i thourght you uploaded you optic predator thing, anyway. Obviously i like the music. Im glad you didnt use optic predator in this, they kind of look weird, but maybe you shouldnt have changed the music for intro, and actual montage, was weird transition. and did you use sony vegas? because it was full screen, i saw the black lines still.

-Hope this helped-

Back